Weld Spatter Tube
Designed for use in welding applications, where tubing is likely to come in to contact with weld spatter and sparks. Able to carry air, gases, some liquids, dry powders and granules.
- Key Features
- Withstands weld spatter and sparks.
- Made from pneumatic polyurethane tubing covered in 1mm of flame retardant PVC.
- Inner tube is manufactured from 100% ester based polyurethane, with no plasticisers.
- Outer tube is flame retardant and self-extinguishing – avoiding the need for expensive metallic braided pipes.
- Extremely durable.
- Resistant to most solvents, alkalis, oils, greases, petroleum products, fungi, moulds and dilute acids (mineral and organic).
- Outer tube rating: Meets UL94V0 Self Extinguishing Requirements.
- Polyurethane tubing
- Flame retardant PVC
Related products which may fit your hosing needs.
Please fill in your details to allow us to send a quote for this product.