It was Copely who initiated the first Flexible Dual Containment Hose giving double protection for utilities customers requiring increased environmental safety for the conveyance of water and chemicals, which has become an industry standard.
Hydrachem flexible, multi-layered reinforced heavy-duty hoses reduce the need and associated risks of multiple terminations inherent with rigid systems. Installation is easier and safer.
- WRAS approved construction – ideal for water treatment plants and sewage works.
- Hydrachem – LDPE lined – for resistance to differing chemicals used by the water industry.
- Easy to install – can be pulled off a reel through ducting in one continuous length.
- Good flow characteristics (mirror-smooth inner) with fewer terminations.
- Extremely durable, yet flexible.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Silicone and Cadmium-free.
- Extruded brilliant white finish to easily identify blemishes.
- Removes the need for catchment pots or alarm systems.
- Liner independently tested in accordance with BS 6920.
- Also available in Aquachem – TPE lined hose.
- 6mm – 50mm ID in lengths up to 1000m
- (Lengths subject to size of containment) – supplied on drums
- Brilliant white with black liner