Compact Preformed Airline Coils
An off-the-shelf solution satisfying all market sectors requiring a lightweight Type 12 Nylon airline coil with high resistance to oil, organic and non-organic media.
- Key Features
- Excellent flexibility / retention.
- Light weight.
- Superior flow characteristics.
- BSPT Male Swivel fittings (compression) complete with anti-kink spring.
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications.
- Temperature range -40oC to +80oC.
- Maximum Working Pressure = 15 bar.
- RoHS 3 compliant.
- BSP Male Swivel With Spring Guards
- Impact modified PA12
|Product References||Tube Size||Working Length (m)||Number of Turns||Tail Lengths||Coil Diameter||Fittings|
|EC08||8 x 6mm||2.5 . 5 . 10 . 15||13 . 27 . 55 . 86||500 / 100mm||76mm||1/4" BSP Male Swivel With Spring Guards|
|EC10||10 x 8mm||2.5 . 5 . 10 . -||13 . 26 . 53 . -||500 / 100mm||76mm||1/4" BSP Male Swivel With Spring Guards|
|EC12||12 x 9mm||2.5 . 5 . 10 . -||11 . 23 . 46 . -||500 / 1000m||90mm||3/8" BSP Male Swivel With Spring Guards|
Select two or more columns from the table above to compare the data in this table.
Related products which may fit your hosing needs.
Please fill in your details to allow us to send a quote for this product.